Looks like circumcision could be banned.

Back to the topic:

1. Circumcision is a legal obligation for male Jews aged 8 days. This is irrespective of health benefits stemming from it. Exception: an unwell child's circumcision is postponed.

2. Circumcision is not a legal obligation for any other male. It is undertaken only on health grounds.

So all non-Jewish contributors need not get so aerated; it ha little or no relevance to them.

By 'legal' you mean required by their religion?

Not the normal use of the word legal at all...

I'm still interested to know just how exactly an agreement between an entire people (including all future generations) and a god, can be valid, anyone know?

Yes- because that's what a covenant is in Jewish law.

Why are you so aerated, anyway, seeing as it does not apply to you?

The "Cut to reduce sexual pleasure" theory is a new on on me but I woudn't put it past Yaweh. He does seem to take a rather unhealthy interest in peoples' sex lives and attempt to prohibit them if at all possible.

Does anyone know if the men who perform the mutilation are paid a fee or do they do it solely out of a love of God?