Looks like circumcision could be banned.

When you find what you are looking for in the scriptures, what will your reaction be then? Will you declare that God is man-made, making all such laws irrelevant, or will you state that you don't believe in a God anyway? In either case it seems pointless asking for scriptural evidence.

To be fair a supra-natural all powerful being that created the universe then made one particular species of creature out of millions and then forgot to lose the foreskin and instead of just using it's powers made everyone's dad who who didn't chop that bit off a sinner would be a really rubbish supreme being.

To be fair a supra-natural all powerful being that created the universe then made one particular species of creature out of millions and then forgot to lose the foreskin and instead of just using it's powers made everyone's dad who who didn't chop that bit off a sinner would be a really rubbish supreme being.

You should have added, but only passed on the message to a very low percentage of that species.

There was an interview on Radio 4 this morning about 8.50am. The Rabbi who was interviewed re. circumcision revealed that all the Queen's son's had been circumcised. Even John Humphries was surprised at that news.

Edited by poppet2

There was an interview on Radio 4 this morning about 8.50am. The Rabbi who was interviewed re. circumcision revealed that all the Queen's son's had been circumcised. Even John Humphries was surprised at that news.
Jeeze, that's disgraceful - are the poor sods to be allowed no privacy at all.

Although I don't want to appear unduly prying into their private life, it'd be interesting to know if Charles and Edward decided to have their sons done.

Jeeze, that's disgraceful - are the poor sods to be allowed no privacy at all.

Although I don't want to appear unduly prying into their private life, it'd be interesting to know if Charles and Edward decided to have their sons done.

The Chopping of Charles was published at the time. Humphries should have his salary cut for showing his ignorance.

Diana's views meant that William and Harry were left intact.

There is suggestion that they were asked to follow tradition after their mother's demise.

There is photographic evidence on the web that shows an intact William having an alfresco wazz at a polo competition.

Edited by cgksheff

The Chopping of Charles was published at the time. Humphries should have his salary cut for showing his ignorance.

Diana's views meant that William and Harry were left intact.

There is suggestion that they were asked to follow tradition after their mother's demise.

There is photographic evidence on the web that shows an intact William having an alfresco wazz at a polo competition.

I'm now wondering about Philip. I didn't want these images in my head ... :gag:

Anyway, it's a fad that seems to have run its course, amongst 'Gentiles', at least. Happily for the baby boys of the future.