Looks like circumcision could be banned.

I think this woman makes a good point:

"It's even illegal to dock dogs' tails. I've come home crying my eyes out thinking a dog has got more rights than my child,

There's something seriously not right with it all. You can protect a dog, you can protect a girl, but not a boy."

I think this woman makes a good point:

"It's even illegal to dock dogs' tails. I've come home crying my eyes out thinking a dog has got more rights than my child,

There's something seriously not right with it all. You can protect a dog, you can protect a girl, but not a boy."

but dogs get illegally docked too, both do happen

but dogs get illegally docked too, both do happen

And if caught they can be prosecuted, whereas cutting off part of a (male) baby's genitals is perfectly legal, whether the baby wants it or not. That was the point of her statement.

There is a belief in some faiths that to circumcise all male children covers all the bases, there is so little information about this, probably due to parental embarrassment. In my case I was experiencing extreme pain age 19 whilst having sex, fortunately for me, after discussing my problem with a friend, I was advised to keep on retracting my foreskin until it remained in that position, it took a couple of days of discomfort and worked a treat.

There is a belief in some faiths that to circumcise all male children covers all the bases, there is so little information about this, probably due to parental embarrassment. In my case I was experiencing extreme pain age 19 whilst having sex, fortunately for me, after discussing my problem with a friend, I was advised to keep on retracting my foreskin until it remained in that position, it took a couple of days of discomfort and worked a treat.

What do you mean by "covering all the bases" ?

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 20:12 ----------

I've just realised I posted in an old thread somehow, thought this was the recent one. I didn't mean to resurrect such an old thread :gag: