Immigrant to sue the UK for £11 million - for making him UNHAPPY

Have you not been reading the thread! It is fictional in the way that it massively overhypes the story to the point that the truth is lost in the hyperbole.

One thing that people can't complain about this dislikable individual involved in the case, is that they can't moan that he hasn't assimilated himself within our culture. He seems to taken "where there's blame, there's a claim" into his heart readily.

The story doesn’t hype it up at all, it simply states that he is suing the government and gives the reasons and it doesn’t imply that he will win.

The story doesn’t hype it up at all, it simply states that he is suing the government and gives the reasons and it doesn’t imply that he will win.

So you think the headlines, Migrant to sue UK for making him unhappy - £11million will cheer him up, isn't over hyped?

So you think the headlines, Migrant to sue UK for making him unhappy - £11million will cheer him up, isn't over hyped?

It’s the truth nothing more, nothing less.

He is suing and £11million would cheer him up, I read the £11million would cheer him up as being reporter being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Oh my god I don`t believe this story is actually real, I am moving abroad this country gets more absurd by the second. I am actually speechless for the first time in my life and just don`t know what to say I am totally stunned. :)

Oh my god I don`t believe this story is actually real, I am moving abroad this country gets more absurd by the second.

It has always been possible to lodge a claim against anybody for any reason; most people just don't bother when it's such a palpably ridiculous claim as this one, since it's only a waste of their own time and money. No solicitor would touch the case with a barge pole.

It’s the truth nothing more, nothing less.

Since when does red top hyperbole not contain elements of the truth?

He is suing and £11million would cheer him up, I read the £11million would cheer him up as being reporter being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you did, most over people read it in the inflammatory way that it was meant to, just look at the reaction on this thread to it.

Since when does red top hyperbole not contain elements of the truth?

I'm sure you did, most over people read it in the inflammatory way that it was meant to, just look at the reaction on this thread to it.

The story isn't exaggerated, he is suing for £11 million, you appear to be reading something that isn’t there.

Archived