Fat people could wipe out mankind

OI!

this is a serious serious subject

we could all be wiped out, eaten out of house and home and earth by the two ton tessies and all you lot can do is take the ****

only if you lived in a gingerbread cottage.

There'd be a backlash anyhow. Skinny folk would be forced to go whale hunting with home-made harpoons. We could say it was for research like the Norwegians and the Japanese do. It'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Mmmmm...... Whale blubber barbecue.

First they came for the fatties, and I did not speak out because I was not a fatty,

Then they came for the old, and I did not speak out because I was not old,

Then they came for the disabled, and I did not speak out because I was not disabled,

Then they came for the young, and I did not speak out because I was not young,

Then they came for the poor, and I did not speak out because I was not poor,

Then they came for me and to be honest, I was glad to go as I was bored to death.

It's certainly an idea worth trying.

it is worth trying. it would be great if everyone realised that if they burnt off just a few more calories than they had taken in, they would gradually begin to lose weight and feel better in the process. this is not a new fad idea. we all did it at school, and that was the reason why. I wouldnt say obese people are lazy or anything so cruel, but I would say that a little education goes a long way. after all, its our future generations that are coming into this fast food world that seems so acceptable.

Archived