Fat people could wipe out mankind

Is it still warm? I heard that cold pizza with meat on is more heathly for you. Geoff Capes the rower said it won him the Olympics or something.

Of course it's still warm. Get a grip man. Were going for wiping mankind out with obesity here. There's no place for "more healthy"

Of course it's still warm. Get a grip man. Were going for wiping mankind out with obesity here. There's no place for "more healthy"

The OP looks like Cyril Smith - before he died eating 13 Big Macs on the tollet. It's OK Beth.

Yet more sansationalist BS from The Sun. I think overeating is not the entire problem but only part of the problem of obese people. It's more likely to be all the growth hormones, fat and other rubbish that manufacturers are putting in food these days to make increased profit. China never had a problem with obesity before importing Western foodstuffs, but it's becoming a major concern. On the greedy profit thing, what's the betting that some supermarket economist will turn around and say that food prices will have to increase because of all the rain we've had is ruining crops, despite the fact that most of our food is imported?

OI!

this is a serious serious subject

we could all be wiped out, eaten out of house and home and earth by the two ton tessies and all you lot can do is take the ****

:)

I doubt that that fat people eat anymore than an athlete or someone that is very active. Most people are fat because they are inactive and not because they eat more than everyone else. I’m overweight now and I eat much less than I did when I was very active.

I don't get it!?

I started a thread about cats being bad pets that crap all over the place, the other week, it lasted 10 minutes.

Yes here we have another thread about "fatties" and on it goes.

By the way, this story is from The Sun, so it's not worth the paper it's printed on!

I don't get it!?

I started a thread about cats being bad pets that crap all over the place, the other week, it lasted 10 minutes.

Yes here we have another thread about "fatties" and on it goes.

By the way, this story is from The Sun, so it's not worth the paper it's printed on!

I couldn't really care less about the 'fat' threads. But I don't like that other threads which are similar but with a different subject get deleted within minutes usually.

It's all discrimination at the end of the day. Yet some kinds are apparently okay :suspect:

Archived