Are you a carpet slipper wearer?

I wear slippers at home, when I'm at my girl friends I wear slippers too, either hers or mine, whichever I find first.

My kids have got two Guinea Pigs, I've told them when they die they would make a nice pair of slippers, the Guinea Pigs, not the kids of course.

Yes. I love my slippers.

Everyone in our house has an extra new pair for New Years Eve.

I have Christmas slippers to wear from the 1st December, cooler summer slippers and a couple of different coloured pairs to coordinate with my outfit if we are entertaining guests (not that they would really notice!).

What do peeps think to taking slippers to other peoples houses? If I knew it was a shoes off household, I would at least take socks in my pocket so I would not ewwww someone out with barefootedness! If it's a family members house I'd take freshly washed slippers with me to keep warm.

I've always worn slippers indoors. We had lino round carpet squares when I was young, and it was cold on the east coast of Scotland. :cry: We also lived in a flat, so outdoor shoes weren't worn indoors so as not to disturb the elderly lady in the flat below.

I love my slippers and I've even got spares at my son's and my daughter's houses.

Yes. I love my slippers.

Everyone in our house has an extra new pair for New Years Eve.

I have Christmas slippers to wear from the 1st December, cooler summer slippers and a couple of different coloured pairs to coordinate with my outfit if we are entertaining guests (not that they would really notice!).

What do peeps think to taking slippers to other peoples houses? If I knew it was a shoes off household, I would at least take socks in my pocket so I would not ewwww someone out with barefootedness! If it's a family members house I'd take freshly washed slippers with me to keep warm.

If I am going to my daughter's or stepdaughter's house where they have wooden floors I always take my slippers with me as I find these floors really cold to walk on.

Archived