Social services to remove baby for fear of being Radicalised

The implication of the article is that her politics are why she is losing the baby,but I see it different,its down to the fact she is not fit to be a mother at this time.

If I thought it was due to her politics I would be very unhappy as I still believe in a free country and the right to hold any views you like.

I respect your point but i do think your wrong. I see it as an entirely political decision.

Yes, i think had it been any other political affiliation (apart from the bnp of course) then the question of snatching this women's baby wouldn't have come up like it has.

Do you believe the points put forward about her capabilities or lack of them as a mother are relevant?

Yes, i think had it been any other political affiliation (apart from the bnp of course) then the question of snatching this women's baby wouldn't have come up like it has.

Do social workers even ask what political affiliation a parent has? And why would any parent deign to answer if they did? That's a complete irrelevance.

Do you believe the points put forward about her capabilities or lack of them as a mother are relevant?

I believe the points may have been magnified out of proportion (as can be the way of things when dealing with social services) to make it look like shes a crap mum. Im not saying shes perfect, far from it but to say this is because of fears about her parenting ability or some other convenient excuse is just that, an excuse.

Its because of her opinions.

Are the details of the offences well enough known to make decisions like this?

Have no other parents made mistakes in their youth?

Has anything she is doing at present suggested that her child would be at risk of harm?

I believe the points may have been magnified out of proportion (as can be the way of things when dealing with social services) to make it look like shes a crap mum. Im not saying shes perfect, far from it but to say this is because of fears about her parenting ability or some other convenient excuse is just that, an excuse.

Its because of her opinions.

And not her actions?

Nobody knows this woman personally to state whether she was a good enough mother or not. Lots of other people are neglectful, druggies, drinkers and/or violent and manage to hang onto their kids. The article doesn't say when the other three children were taken, or what reasons were given. But I suppose it's a good way to terrorise people into not belonging to any organisations the Government doesn't like. Threaten to take their children away if they support or join. :suspect:

Archived