Social services to remove baby for fear of being Radicalised

This is fascism and political persecution pure and simple. The can't send her to an internment camp for her views, so they target her children. What next, sterilise people for their views?

i shall await similer posts on the subject in future muslim threads

i shall await similer posts on the subject in future muslim threads

Is there any suggestion anywhere that Muslims could have their children taken away by the authorities because of their religion? If that happens, then you shall indeed see similar posts from me.

Is there any suggestion anywhere that Muslims could have their children taken away by the authorities because of their religion? If that happens, then you shall indeed see similar posts from me.

If you'd take your blinkers off you'd see her political views have nothing to do with the threat, if any, to her child. She's alcoholic, drug-taking and prone to violence i.e. normally the kind of person you hate.

i was on about being persecuted for beliefs and points of view generally, rather than kids

for one im sure you were one of the ones happiest when france decided to "ban the burka", surely thats persecuting for ones beliefs? and innocent beliefs at that

but obviously persecution is only bad when its white english "christian" beliefs?

seems you want your cake AND eat it

Lots of other people are neglectful, druggies, drinkers and/or violent and manage to hang onto their kids.

I think the daily procession of 'neglectful, druggies and drinkers' through the family courts would suggest they are grounds for social services intervention.

If you'd take your blinkers off you'd see her political views have nothing to do with the threat, if any, to her child. She's alcoholic, drug-taking and prone to violence i.e. normally the kind of person you hate.

I think you need to take yours off mate. Have you read the article?

However, her cause has been taken up by Lib Dem MP John Hemming who, despite his loathing for the EDL, raised it in the Commons....

He said: “It raises a curious question as to why Abu Qatada is allowed to radicalise his children but the state won’t take the chance of allowing Toni McLeod to look after her baby in case she says something social workers won’t like.

“I am very strongly opposed to the EDL, which I believe to be a racist organisation, but I do not think we should remove all of the children of the people who go on their demonstrations, however misguided they may be.”

Mr Hemming, who chairs the Justice For Families campaign group, said yesterday: “This case is one where the ‘thought police’ have decided to remove her baby at birth because of what she might say to the baby. I wonder what the baby’s father is thinking when he fights for a country which won’t allow him to have a child because of what the child’s mother might say.

“Toni now accepts she was wrong to have gone on EDL demonstrations but freedom of speech means nothing if people are not allowed to say things that are thought to be wrong.”

Seems Lib Dem MP John Hemming also thinks this is politically motivated, or should he take his blinkers off too? :roll:

You know theres a few mothers at my kids school. 2 stick in my mind more than the rest as these two routinely hit their kids in the yard, on the way home and probably at home too.

Ive reported them numerous times but nothing seems to be done.

I wonder if its cos they is black?

"Reading between the lines" id say yes.

Because as of now it isn't illegal to smack your children, nor is it the legal preserve of blacks, I've seen many whites give their children a public ragging in my lifetime and not suffered any consequences.

And with that history the type more likely to go up on SS's radar.

Archived