Social services to remove baby for fear of being Radicalised

Seems Lib Dem MP John Hemming also thinks this is politically motivated, or should he take his blinkers off too? :roll:

I'd be happy if he read the actual reasons given for social services getting involved, instead of making up his own and/or believing the made-up ones he's read elsewhere.

Because as of now it isn't illegal to smack your children, nor is it the legal preserve of blacks, I've seen many whites give their children a public ragging in my lifetime and not suffered any consequences.

You probably have mate.

I know many white scroates too.

What im getting at is, well you know what im getting at.

You cant deny that there's an inequality between whites and non whites and its played out every day. In most schools white kids are racially abused by non whites and no action is taken yet if some white kid dares to describe their best mate as brown they are branded racist.

Same thing with this story. Had it been some violent radical muslim nutter theres is now way they would be having their kid taken into care like this.

No way and you know it.

i was on about being persecuted for beliefs and points of view generally, rather than kids

Her beliefs are not under discussion here. What you, I or anybody else thinks of her political beliefs is irrelevant. What is under discussion here, is the prospect of somebody having their child removed from them because the authorities do not like her beliefs. That is not something I want to see in this country, and is more akin to Soviet style dictatorships.

Are you defending taking peoples children off them for what they think or write or say?

for one im sure you were one of the ones happiest when france decided to "ban the burka", surely thats persecuting for ones beliefs? and innocent beliefs at that
Please keep on topic. If you want to discuss the ban on face coverings in France, open another thread back up.

but obviously persecution is only bad when its white english "christian" beliefs?

seems you want your cake AND eat it

Did you not read my previous reply to you, the one where I said if any Muslims were to have their children removed from them just because of their religion, I would be against that too? Or do you have selective reading?

I'd be happy if he read the actual reasons given for social services getting involved, instead of making up his own and/or believing the made-up ones he's read elsewhere.

Are you privy to what the MP knows about the case, what case notes he has read, what discussions he has had with people in the authorities etc etc?

Are you privy to what the MP knows about the case, what case notes he has read, what discussions he has had with people in the authorities etc etc?

Dont be daft. Hes just happy to slate this women (or at least be complicit in her slating) just because on some link to a political party.

Smacks of less than a free society to me.

Only insofar as you quote him talking about the baby being removed "to prevent radicalisation" when in point of fact, that hasn't even been listed as a possible cause for the baby's removal.

On that point, I do indeed know that he's wrong.

Same thing with this story. Had it been some violent radical muslim nutter theres is now way they would be having their kid taken into care like this.

No way and you know it.

A muslim racist, drug addict convicted of assaulting a police officer who's effectively a single parent of 3, soon to be four? You seriously believe she wouldn't come to the attention of social services?

The reasons for the removal of her other children can't be reported for legal reasons, but they will have to be robust ones to avoid a successful (legally aided) challenge against the order.

Only insofar as you quote him talking about the baby being removed "to prevent radicalisation" when in point of fact, that hasn't even been listed as a possible cause for the baby's removal.

On that point, I do indeed know that he's wrong.

So you know better than the MP who has taken up the case and taken it to Parliament?

Have you reported them to social services too? If so what was the outcome? ;)

Reported 7

Results so far.

3 on at risk register.

2 getting help from family support

1 taken into care

1 not finished yet so no idea.

You reported your black mates then? ;)

Archived