Social services to remove baby for fear of being Radicalised

People should stop frothing; how many EDL and BNP supporters have young children?!

It is this womans substance abuse that is bringing her parenting prowess into question.

Like Rita, the local smack head who sells her kids stuff door to door and sometimes sells her self?

Shes black by the way, i know her cos her kids go to the same school as mine.

Note the use of the word kids.

I've just replied to that question. Why are you asking it again?

How do you know her affiliation with the EDL is not being cited among the reasons? The MP clearly thinks it is one of the reasons being cited, and he is in a position to contact senior council figures about the case.

Reported 7

Results so far.

3 on at risk register.

2 getting help from family support

1 taken into care

1 not finished yet so no idea.

You reported your black mates then? ;)

Out of curiosity, what brought all of these 7 to your attention and what specifically did they do to warrant you reporting them?

Genuine question.

People should stop frothing; how many EDL and BNP supporters have young children?!

It is this womans substance abuse that is bringing her parenting prowess into question.

Plenty I'd imagine.

You may be correct about her being an unfit mother, substance abuse etc. In which case there is enough just cause for removal of her children, without referencing her political beliefs, which should have no bearing on the case at all.

Plenty I'd imagine.

You may be correct about her being an unfit mother, substance abuse etc. In which case there is enough just cause for removal of her children, without referencing her political beliefs, which should have no bearing on the case at all.

Maybe if she engaged in the political process with a political party rather than go around setting dogs on people and headbutting them while dropping drugs and at the same time engaging with a violent racist organisation you'd have a point.

The EDL are not political.

Maybe if she engaged in the political process with a political party rather than go around setting dogs on people and headbutting them while dropping drugs and at the same time engaging with a violent racist organisation you'd have a point.

The EDL are not political.

The EDL will be her outlet for deeper felt political beliefs.

Archived