Ship 'carrying Russian attack helicopters to Syria' halted off Scotland

Yup. Tensions with Russia is what EU should be aiming for. especially since it's going to be a massive contributor to the IMFs European bailout fund.

When the world is full of powerful Sunni extremists calling all the shots we will wish a few more attack helicopters made it through to Syria.

Short term intervention=long term strife.

Also...

Syria- Russia China Iran Send Armies for Largest Joint Military Exercise in the Middle East

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d8e_1340103297

You never know,the Mayans might have been right all along!!

No verification if it true by the way.Probably propaganda.

It's being so happy that keeps you going isn't it?...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Also...

Syria- Russia China Iran Send Armies for Largest Joint Military Exercise in the Middle East

Well with all the massive "military exercises" that are going on right now, Russias stance on Syria and now China's talk of sanctions against American weapons manufacturers its not painting the brightest of pictures.

I think we are a long long way from any kind of large conflict but the signs are there.

Also...

The doomsday clock has been moved to 5minutes to 12. Haha.

Israel's existence is assured by American backing, it's underground nuclear weapons silos at dimona. And soon to be operational, German supplied nuclear submarines.

Makes for a good US anti-communist scaremongering story though.

Conveniently forgetting that the combined might of the communist navies is no match for even 1/5 of their own. Yet :)

Well with all the massive "military exercises" that are going on right now, Russias stance on Syria and now China's talk of sanctions against American weapons manufacturers its not painting the brightest of pictures.

I think we are a long long way from any kind of large conflict but the signs are there.

It's just mankind's way of controlling over population. If there's not a significant pandemic or mass catastrophe we will need another huge war to keep numbers down.

Archived