Secure parking at airports

All airport parking services have high levels of security, CCTV and would have recorded your vehicle leaving the premises if it indeed did so! Ask the airport parking company for an explanation?

If you took the keys with you its highly unlikely these days that the car could be started without a key anyway.

Was the car parked on the airport site itself or at a "secure location"?

We have just been looking at car parking at Manchester Airport (in conjunction with a night's hotel stay) and many of them take you car away to a "secure location" and then bring it back ready for your arrival. When I pushed one hotel to tell me where their secure location was, I was told it was 20 miles away in Warrington.

http://www.motorquotedirect.co.uk/news/tag/manchester-airport-parking-scams/

Left keys at the secure parking.just strange cause it takes a lot to snap a spring

Just a thought, could the broken spring have happened on your way to the airport? If it was one of the well known airport parking companies they are very organised, tightly controlled organisations and I can't imagine they would be using your vehicle whilst you were away?

Coincidence or just unlucky left my car at a certain airport to come back to a abs fault and a broken spring so my advice is make a note of your mileage or get a Taxi

:mad:

This sort of thing has been well documented previously by watchdog and people like that. Some...and I stress some....are distinctly dodgy! Even in one case I heard of, they wrote off some poor sods car while they were away!

Archived