Car question. Can it really be that hard?

Big .. Good your so wrong about mot! A seat belt is still inspected if a child seat. Is fitted just. Advised that cannot be inspected properly and a spare wheel can only fail if it's fitted underneath the car and it's insecure. Nothing else!!!

Big .. Good your so wrong about mot! A seat belt is still inspected if a child seat. Is fitted just. Advised that cannot be inspected properly and a spare wheel can only fail if it's fitted underneath the car and it's insecure. Nothing else!!!

Thanks - much appreciated.

Someone already advised me about the spare wheel but thanks for telling me again.

I'll let my garage know about the seat belt.

I'll still get my car tested 30 days before the MOT runs out though - if that's OK with everyone.

G

MOTs are a huge scam anyway. Same as boiler services and pat testing and dentist checkups.

Drive down the road straight after one and your breaks fail. Then you're lefting wondering why you just paid a guy to stick a probe in the exhaust, tug on the seatbelts and drive it round the block once.

You weren't going to do the 'right thing' though were you.

You were going to get the car through the MOT early, not do anything to the exhaust and save the money.

Which is why sibon questioned what other car maintenance you were going to cut corners on. Which you then got all upset about and told him was none of his business. :roll:

Yeah yeah yeah :roll:

Anyway.

Done the right thing an fixed the leak.

Strangely there seems to he a slight power increase although i could be imagining that.

Anyway thanks Willman. I owe you a pint of something at some point :)

Thanks - much appreciated.

Someone already advised me about the spare wheel but thanks for telling me again.

I'll let my garage know about the seat belt.

I'll still get my car tested 30 days before the MOT runs out though - if that's OK with everyone.

G

Apparently its not mate.

Ive had a right bunch of pillocks trying to give me the what for just because i want to fix an exhaust leak instead of shelling out for a brand new part.

Archived