Need to book a function room ASAP

My Nephew runs the Timbertop Pub on Shirecliffe Road. I've just been in touch with him and he tells me his function room is free and it's quite okay for people to bring their own food.

Hope this helps :)

I'm desperately trying to find a function room for 11th aug small 50th birthday party but struggling to find one

Can anyone recomend any cheap/free where we can take our own food

Thanks

It might help if you said where in Sheffield you are! Some people have replied, but that might be miles away from where you live, or need it to be!

Gizza clue!

Have to tried the Hillsborough club on Bradfield rd,had several functions there room hire is £65 and you have to pay a bond that is returnable, the disco is £100 and you can bring your own food.

Hi the Lounge bar / restaurant situated 1 mile from city centre has a free function room available which can hold upto 100 people.

For more information contact Sarah 0n 0114 2554363

Hi Sarah

I hope this is down now as booked as we have booked with you for that date

Thanks laura

• 2 weeks later...

Coming (very) soon.....

MY Party Venue Sheffield

A new, FREE, way for customers to search for venues for parties/socials/meetings, etc.

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MyPartyVenueSheffield

Find us on Twitter: @mypartyvenueuk

Find us on the web: http://www.mypartyvenue.co.uk

FREE for customers to search for venues, and FREE for venues to list on the website (Venues email for information on how to appear on the site: venues@mypartyvenue.co.uk)

Archived