Turning back the clock of life.

I have received a blast from the past.

An old friend [male], has got in touch by letter and suggested that we meet up for coffee.

Well I am in in a bit of a quandary ! should I except or not, I mean its over 40 years since we last met and I can not help but wonder if turning back the clock to a previous time is good idea.

We did have a bit of a romance in those days but it was never more than platonic.

What would you do.

An old friend [male], has got in touch by letter and suggested that we meet up for coffee.

Well I am in in a bit of a quandary ! should I except or not, I mean its over 40 years since we last met and I can not help but wonder if turning back the clock to a previous time is good idea.

We did have a bit of a romance in those days but it was never more than platonic.

What would you do.

Met up with my first love after 45 years {who you never forget} by pure accident. Sadly my recollection of the past did not match up to theirs in any way. It shattered my dreams, if that's the right word.

So go for your meeting - with an open mind, and prepare to be a little disappointed perhaps.

Angel.

I'm surprised he managed to find you, and especially your address after 40 years!!!!....That must have took some serious research!

I know if I wanted to contact someone I knew from 40 years ago (female) it would be a nightmare, because for one thing their name would have in all probability changed from when I knew them, and for another, I'm pretty hopeless at the best of times with names. I wouldn't know where to start!!!

What would you do.

I'd only go if I was single as I can't imagine my OH being too happy about me going off to meet an old flame.

Archived