Turning back the clock of life.

I'd up the anti to a meal, that way if he really only wants a coffee and you quite fancy some slap and tickle at least you'll still get some meat :D

Thats very rude,

If

slap and tackle is what Ithink it is.

Nothing could be further from my mind.

I think you should meet.

I've recently been contacted by a friend I last saw over 30 years ago but they live in Sweden and I would love to meet up.

Don't know how you had a platonic romance! :)

In my day there was not the wam bam thank you mam that goes on now. standards were kept up.

I'm surprised he managed to find you, and especially your address after 40 years!!!!....That must have took some serious research!

I know if I wanted to contact someone I knew from 40 years ago (female) it would be a nightmare, because for one thing their name would have in all probability changed from when I knew them, and for another, I'm pretty hopeless at the best of times with names. I wouldn't know where to start!!!

I have not moved more than a stones throw in my life.

My Roger has sadly passed away and can never be replaced especially by that awfull egg man.

I'm sorry to hear that. You should definitely go, as friendships are so important and (I find) harder to establish the older we get so this is a great opportunity. Have fun!!

Well I met my old flame yesterday in Atkinson's coffee bar.

It was quite as shock as he was not in the slightest like the handsome chap I remembered.

He is now very large, uses a walking stick ,is deaf and has food stains down his pullover.

His conversation was very smutty to say the least and his past memory are not what I can recall.

He started to reach over the table to hold my hand which was very uncomfortable so I made an excuse to leave.

I ran up the Moor.

Well I met my old flame yesterday in Atkinson's coffee bar.

It was quite as shock as he was not in the slightest like the handsome chap I remembered.

He is now very large, uses a walking stick ,is deaf and has food stains down his pullover.

His conversation was very smutty to say the least and his past memory are not what I can recall.

He started to reach over the table to hold my hand which was very uncomfortable so I made an excuse to leave.

I ran up the Moor.

Are you sure they were food stains?:hihi:

Joking aside sorry it didnt go well for you. But on the plus side at least you got a free coffee :)

Archived