Banking Rip Off is absolutely disgraceful

What does "not normally" mean..what has to happen for it to be not normal...?

LOL, we were told that if a loan is repaid within the latter part of its duration then it would not normally carry a charge due to the fact they're front loaded with interest.

However should you repay early then charges would apply. Cannot tell you any more sorry.

i agree it is a rip off but is normal practice.you must get it in black and white that you can pay off the loan with no penalties or interest payments

i got my morgage on these terms and paid off the last £6000 lump sum no problem

Too many people still respect bankers and bankworkers. I have always regarded them as a bunch of dishonest money grubbing parasites. This attitude has served me well for over 30 years.

Jesus did not kick the parasites out of the temple for nothing.

Too many people still respect bankers and bankworkers. I have always regarded them as a bunch of dishonest money grubbing parasites. This attitude has served me well for over 30 years.

Jesus did not kick the parasites out of the temple for nothing.

as we have challenged the person who still works for the bank, albeit a different branch. They will investigate and come back to us.

thank you for the PM's

I moved to the Co-op from Barclays last year. Id advise most of my friends and family to move from the insolvent banks to others.

If they lose only a percentage of our business we could soon see them gone forever.

Simple answer - I've moved my money ! This is my protest against greedy bankers . For every £ of my money held by my old High St bank , they could lend it to others and charge interest - how dare they ???

Savings now with Sheffield Credit Union ( ethical and fair ).

Current account now with the Co-Operative bank ( ethical ).

Can anyone recommend an ethical credit card , for Internet purchasing , please ?

If you've got 57 minutes to spare , watch 97% Owned on YouTube , starts at 2 hrs long but a minute or so in , you get the option of viewing the shorter 57 min. version of the documentary - it convinced me to move my money !

Can anyone recommend an ethical credit card , for Internet purchasing , please ?

!

Don't the Co-op give loans and charge ineterst then?

Simple answer - I've moved my money ! This is my protest against greedy bankers . For every £ of my money held by my old High St bank , they could lend it to others and charge interest - how dare they ???

If you've got 57 minutes to spare , watch 97% Owned on YouTube , starts at 2 hrs long but a minute or so in , you get the option of viewing the shorter 57 min. version of the documentary - it convinced me to move my money !

Try this credit card, its pay as you go.

http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/prepaid-card/

Archived