Assange given asylum in Ecuador.

And nazis. :) where abouts are the hitlers again? Is it long island?

African blood. Chinese labour and nazi science. It's a good base for a country if ever there was one. Such an awesome history I can't imagine why Assange wouldn't want to be sent there for trial.

Not sure why the IRA fellas are 'hiding out' given American support for their cause.

More likely all have bars in Boston that are adorned with congressional medals of honor and are in receipt of veterans benefits.

Now you're just getting silly. Too much of that cheap French vino Chateau Assange. It'll do it to you every time. Sober up and get yer ass off to bed. :hihi:

He dosent want to end up in a hold all, with an external lock, placed in a bath in a locked apartment, dead as a doornail and 'assumed' to have commited suicide.

You couldn't make it up..............

That something you cobbled together watching Bourne Identity movies?

It was the hacker group Anonymous who got 5 MILLION emails from stratfor.

What do you think they did.Made 5 million emails up for a laugh.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/28/doj-refuses-to-confirm-assange-indictment-revealed-by-stratfor-leak/

If it wasn`t true why would the US say "no its not true" instead of no comment.Perhaps its because they had evidence suggesting otherwise.

The US likes its population watching fox news and not having a clue how it operates.They were none too pleased when wikileaks revealed they had killed more than 66000 civilians in Iraq.

I don`t think he is worried about the death penalty.He just doesn`t want to end up in the police states of America.

Sooner or later it always comes down to "Fox News" Another popular argument from funnel heads. There are more news channels here than you have Tandoori takeouts. We do a lot better than B Sky

BTW Fox News is owned by that obnoxious Brit Rupert Murdoch. That's one Brit import we never needed. I wish they'd close it down and pack it off to the UK.

Try and come up with something al little more "nouveau" than Fox News and Iraq.

As a matter of fact Iraq was a product of British colonialism in the years following WW1. Sticking Sunnis, Kurds and Shiites together was a damnably bad idea old boy. They were never destined to get along from day one.

I'll admit getting rid of Saddam might have back fired somewhat but most of the deaths were caused by Iraqi infighting

Sooner or later it always comes down to "Fox News" Another popular argument from funnel heads. There are more news channels here than you have Tandoori takeouts. We do a lot better than B Sky

BTW Fox News is owned by that obnoxious Brit Rupert Murdoch. That's one Brit import we never needed. I wish they'd close it down and pack it off to the UK.

Try and come up with something al little more "nouveau" than Fox News and Iraq.

As a matter of fact Iraq was a product of British colonialism in the years following WW1. Sticking Sunnis, Kurds and Shiites together was a damnably bad idea old boy. They were never destined to get along from day one.

I'll admit getting rid of Saddam might have back fired somewhat but most of the deaths were caused by Iraqi infighting

Rupert Murdoch is an Australian American.He has American citizenship not British.

The report on deaths BY American forces.Not Iraqi infighting,they just add more to the toll.

The reports detail 109,032 Deaths in Iraq, comprised of 66,081 'civilians'; 23,984 'enemy' (those labeled as insurgents); 15,196 'host nation' (Iraqi government forces) and 3,771 'friendly' (coalition forces). The majority of the deaths (66,000, over 60%) of these are civilian deaths.That is 31 civilians dying every day during the six year period..."

Why do you think the US government hates Assange so much.They don`t want the general public finding out numbers like that because it would ruin their foreign policy if news agency's starting publishing the reports.

Please enlighten me to what news channels you do watch.

He is Australian not Swedish.

I don`t think i would want to stand trial in a foreign country if i believed my life was in danger either.

Also he is friends with Ecuadorian prime minister after giving him some very sensitive information about the Americans and what they were doing that ****** him off.

If you had spent some time to read my previous post(s) you would have noted, Sweden like the rest of Europe, do not extradite people to countries where they could be executed. So, I think it's fair to say, his life is no more in danger in Sweden than it is here in the UK.

Rupert Murdoch is an Australian American.He has American citizenship not British.

The report on deaths BY American forces.Not Iraqi infighting,they just add more to the toll.

The reports detail 109,032 Deaths in Iraq, comprised of 66,081 'civilians'; 23,984 'enemy' (those labeled as insurgents); 15,196 'host nation' (Iraqi government forces) and 3,771 'friendly' (coalition forces). The majority of the deaths (66,000, over 60%) of these are civilian deaths.That is 31 civilians dying every day during the six year period..."

Why do you think the US government hates Assange so much.They don`t want the general public finding out numbers like that because it would ruin their foreign policy if news agency's starting publishing the reports.

Please enlighten me to what news channels you do watch.

Are those figures not routinely published anyway by NGOs? It didn't need Wikileaks to tell us that.

Are those figures not routinely published anyway by NGOs? It didn't need Wikileaks to tell us that.

The figures had 16000 unreported deaths of civilians that have never been released officially.That`s not the same as hiding 1 or 2.

If you had spent some time to read my previous post(s) you would have noted, Sweden like the rest of Europe, do not extradite people to countries where they could be executed. So, I think it's fair to say, his life is no more in danger in Sweden than it is here in the UK.

If you had read my post(s) you would have noted that Assange has just cause to fear being extradited to the US.Leaked emails stating they have a secret indictment out for him if he gets to Sweden.The US have not denied this.

Also do you never see anyone extradited to the US from European countries???

It happens all the time.So i think its fair to say he does fear extradition and you are therefore wrong on this.

Take it from a top extradition lawyer.

http://internationalextraditionblog.com/2010/12/08/julian-assange-sweden-and-u-s-extradition-treaty/

If you had read my post(s) you would have noted that Assange has just cause to fear being extradited to the US.Leaked emails stating they have a secret indictment out for him if he gets to Sweden.The US have not denied this.

Also do you never see anyone extradited to the US from European countries???

It happens all the time.So i think its fair to say he does fear extradition and you are therefore wrong on this.

Take it from a top extradition lawyer.

http://internationalextraditionblog.com/2010/12/08/julian-assange-sweden-and-u-s-extradition-treaty/

A "secret" indictment?! Not much of secret, it is, if you know about it.

Yes, people do extradited from Europe to the US, but if only if that crime does not carry the death sentence. I do recall the story of a US national, who murdered a police officer here in the UK, but was also wanted for murder over in the US. Justice was served here, however, he will never get extradited because of the crime he is accused of, carries the death sentence.

Besides the above, there's this thing called the ECHR. I am guessing his expensive barristers know all too well about human rights and how they can protect their client from any possible extradition to the US.

Archived