Assange given asylum in Ecuador.

Rupert Murdoch is an Australian American.He has American citizenship not British.

The report on deaths BY American forces.Not Iraqi infighting,they just add more to the toll.

The reports detail 109,032 Deaths in Iraq, comprised of 66,081 'civilians'; 23,984 'enemy' (those labeled as insurgents); 15,196 'host nation' (Iraqi government forces) and 3,771 'friendly' (coalition forces). The majority of the deaths (66,000, over 60%) of these are civilian deaths.That is 31 civilians dying every day during the six year period..."

Why do you think the US government hates Assange so much.They don`t want the general public finding out numbers like that because it would ruin their foreign policy if news agency's starting publishing the reports.

Please enlighten me to what news channels you do watch.

66,000 civilian deaths caused by Shiite-Sunni tribal warfare. They are still blowing each other up months after the last US forces withdrew.

Get your facts straight. Dont yiou know that Arabs belong to different tribes whose rivalries go back centuries.

Why do you think the war is going on right now in Syria? It will happen in Libya also sooner or later.

You wouldnt even have heard of the news channels I watch except possibly for CNN and BBC World News

66,000 civilian deaths caused by Shiite-Sunni tribal warfare. They are still blowing each other up months after the last US forces withdrew.

Get your facts straight. Dont yiou know that Arabs belong to different tribes whose rivalries go back centuries.

Why do you think the war is going on right now in Syria? It will happen in Libya also sooner or later.

You wouldnt even have heard of the news channels I watch except possibly for CNN and BBC World News

Why don`t you just name the news station you watch or is it a big secret for Americans only.Don`t hide behind "you won`t have heard of it".That`s what a child does when they say "i`m not telling you" na na na na na.

Tell us where you get your "facts".Its not a hard question.

Why don`t you just name the news station you watch or is it a big secret for Americans only.Don`t hide behind "you won`t have heard of it".That`s what a child does when they say "i`m not telling you" na na na na na.

Tell us where you get your "facts".Its not a hard question.

MSNBC, KABC, KTLA, KNBC, CBS, KCAL, HLN, CNN America, CNN International, WGN Chicago, Al Jazeera, Bloomberg News, BBC World News International, KCET PBS, KOCE PBS.

Publications: The Economist, Wall Street journal, Los Angeles Times, New York Times

Oh yes and now and then Fox News

Now since you know so much about Fox News care to tell me about the rest of the above news sources?

I'll give the bloke one thing....He certainly knows how to wriggle!!!!!

He should be extradited to face the rape charges!!!

Did all his Wikileaking actually do anyone any good?...I think in the main probably not, but I may be wrong of course (often am).

Man up and face the music you little weasel! :rant:

Certainly not all the BNP members. We know where they live now :hihi:

Him going to Equador is an ideal scenario for all concerned, it's common knowledge that Assange has information in several places that would cause both the US and UK governments a whole load of trouble, he has let it be known that in the event he should be 'eliminated', this info would be released, so him getting away to blend out of the public eye is ideal for both parties... No one loses face, it's all diplomacy.

Breaking on RT news now.

Julian Assange has been granted asylum by the government in Ecuador.

Good on them.

good on them :suspect: do you still walk about with a che guevara t shirt on?

Earlier this year, Assange was given his own chat show on the Russia Today network, a well-known mouthpiece of the thuggish Putin regime.

Now Assange has been granted asylum in Ecuador.

The Ecuadorian President, Rafael Correa, who came to power in 2006, has spent most of his time in office shutting independent media outlets and granting himself greater powers under the constitution.

For a man who claims Western democracy is secretive and corrupt, Assange remains remarkably silent on the failings of his patrons.

I wonder why:huh:

Archived