Zafira starting problems

have posted on site but think i did it wrong taged onto someone elses post so trying again my 2ltr diesel zafira auto on 54 plate had same fault befor car starts fine most of time then gets lsugish like low batt but batt fully charged checkd with my batt tester over 12 volts with ing on or off today car slugish to start but drove fine no warning lights but stoped for 5 min then had to get jump start got home now car starts fine first turn of key have been told by AA when had trouble befor that + lead on batt may be faulty poss known fault? any help please

you're not allowed to post the same thing twice, and I did ask the mods to separate off your post as it was a little off topic to the OP of the thread

sorry about that but im not very good at this forum thing & im no comp wiz will try harder next time

have posted on site but think i did it wrong taged onto someone elses post so trying again my 2ltr diesel zafira auto on 54 plate had same fault befor car starts fine most of time then gets lsugish like low batt but batt fully charged checkd with my batt tester over 12 volts with ing on or off today car slugish to start but drove fine no warning lights but stoped for 5 min then had to get jump start got home now car starts fine first turn of key have been told by AA when had trouble befor that + lead on batt may be faulty poss known fault? any help please

Get the battery tested properly i.e a discharge test chances are you have tested off load with a two bob multimeter

You may need to clean the terminals and leads as there might be something there stopping it getting a good connection.

Also i would look into the EGR valve as there prone to getting blocked...

Archived