Jimmy Carr, tax avoidance, and morality

As I've said before, just because Brown pandered to the rich, doesn't make it any less palatable when Cameron does it. At least Brown wasn't stealing quite as much from the poor and he did speak to the banks and warn them when they still weren't playing fair.

That's all right then, but isn't it a little hypercritical to criticise the governments tax rate on the rich and keep quiet on Labours record, when it was worse?

As I've said before, just because Brown pandered to the rich, doesn't make it any less palatable when Cameron does it. At least Brown wasn't stealing quite as much from the poor and he did speak to the banks and warn them when they still weren't playing fair.

I never liked Nu Lab , but at least they did not throw millions of people out of work just for the fun of it and thus strangle the economy.

According to the Times, the K2 scheme allows someone on an income of £280,000 to reduce their tax bill from £127,000 to just £3,500.

I don't blame him for legally avoiding paying too much tax.

I would do everything legally possible to avoid paying almost half my wage to the incompetent, overly bureaucratic, corrupt and wasteful governments we keep getting.

I don't blame him for legally avoiding paying too much tax.

I would do everything legally possible to avoid paying almost half my wage to the incompetent, overly bureaucratic, corrupt and wasteful governments we keep getting.

Half your wage?.......But that's almost £130 per week!:o

So you think people are being thrown out of jobs for fun!? Perhaps shows that your take on politics so skewed as to have fallen over!

The tories always go for massive unemployment as a means of controlling the population. They always have done.

Archived