Limpsfield middle scholl david bellamy competition

This thread and all the contributors have probably forgotten about it, but I was in the film mentioned and I attended Limpsfield School at that time eventually leaving the area in 1977.

What prompted me to look up the film was that BBC Urban Jungle programme on tonight is at the Don looking at wildlife.

• 6 years later...

I trained at Totley Thornbridge College of Education. Alan Clayton was my ed prac tutor and one of the two most inspirational teachers I met in my career. I did my final practice at Limpsfield and got a distinction. He was a truly amazing, generous and supportive man. 

I remember watching the film  of David Bellamy when I was there in 1976 , he was walking down Limpsfield Road when it was cobbled. If remember it was 1975 when completion won. I remember Mr Clayton  going sledging   he went straight across playing field n down 2nd hill with one of pupils on & crashed it into fence , good old days .