Who's gonna Work for the Working Man ?

So , who exactly is gonna work for the "working man " ?

"They took my pension" - sound familiar ?

"They took my ID" - sound familiar ?

"i'm the the only one who's got to look my family in the eye ( day after day , night after night ).....

These were my streets , these were my dreams , can you feel it ...?

Pockets full of worry - sounds about right !

Thoughts anyone ?

As a joiner word of mouth genarated my work, I did a good job at the right price. With no buildin work going on all the site joiners desended onto the domestic market driving rates to an all time low. With the bottom line being the only thing many customers think about you find your self loosin jobs to the guy who works for 3 bob and a pickled egg.

What is worse is as I have pointed out before, moonlighting fire men can under cut rates as they have a salaried job allowing them to moonlight for less. The working man don't give a damn for his fellow worker no more. Its all for one an one for me. Dog eat dog.

As a joiner word of mouth genarated my work, I did a good job at the right price. With no buildin work going on all the site joiners desended onto the domestic market driving rates to an all time low. With the bottom line being the only thing many customers think about you find your self loosin jobs to the guy who works for 3 bob and a pickled egg.

What is worse is as I have pointed out before, moonlighting fire men can under cut rates as they have a salaried job allowing them to moonlight for less. The working man don't give a damn for his fellow worker no more. Its all for one an one for me. Dog eat dog.

If you were to support action taken by firemen,no moonlighting.Did you join their picket lines?

If you were to support action taken by firemen,no moonlighting.Did you join their picket lines?

Ah ha, ha, ha. Yes. Quite. Fireman get decent enough wages and moonlight because they have the time on their hands and they want even more money, not because they are in penury. It wouldn't make any difference if he'd stood on their picket lines, they would still do second jobs.

Archived