Cheap new phone

there are topics on this already but this sort of thing is subject to quick change.

I need a new inexpensive phone or two but I have no real plan to use it here in the UK, only later on while abroard, so it doesn't matter what kind of package the phone comes in.

I plan to just get it unlocked and then use it abroard on an upcoming trip of several months.

anybody spotted any really good value ones on offer recently?

there are topics on this already but this sort of thing is subject to quick change.

I need a new inexpensive phone or two but I have no real plan to use it here in the UK, only later on while abroard, so it doesn't matter what kind of package the phone comes in.

I plan to just get it unlocked and then use it abroard on an upcoming trip of several months.

anybody spotted any really good value ones on offer recently?

This one is only 1p (needs a £10 topup). http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/1-penny-samsung-e1080-refurb-mobile-phone-e2save-com-requires-10-top-up-1237544

Archived