Britain is Full and over crowding?

The political left of this country has for years tried to stifle, halt and prevent entirely legitimate expression and discussion of immigration issues by caricaturing and de-legitimising it as racist, xenophobic, intolerant and bigoted etc, all under the wholly intolerant banner of political correctness. In essence, they became bigots, using real bigotry against our freedom of expression.

The entire political elite has betrayed this country on the grandest scale by ignoring it. The whole lot of them are lower than a snakes belly, the only reason mainstream politics and politicians have it on their agenda now, is because they have realised the full extent of public opinion on the matter, and they cannot be seen to be out of step with public opinion. They will make sound bites and policy announcement, but non of the big three have fortitude to really get a grip on the issue.

A line trotted out in the last few days by the RW bullyboys

Is this the newest form of left wing bigotry? Likening me to a mass murderer just because you don't like what I say.

paranoid aswell?

no

i read what you typed and that bit i quoted jumped out at me as similer to the stuff hes been spouting in court

nothing more

nothing less

no big political conspiracy

wonder if mrsmith would suddenly love and support his own wage being lowered

It has already dropped quite a lot over the past couple of years, it was something I expected and planned for, but there is little point in winging about it.

Is this the newest form of left wing bigotry? Likening me to a mass murderer just because you don't like what I say.

It’s what they do best because they lack the intellect to submit a coherent argument.

I know plenty that have priced themselves out of the market, they continues to expect an high wage when Polish builder arrived here and as a result ended up with no work.

Which isn't what you said.

If the amount paid became so attractive that it attracted foreign labour, thus causing the going to rate to fall somewhat and the local labour refused to adjust it's prices, then yes, like you say, they've then priced themselves out of the market.

The high prices in the first place though were down to a shortage.

That would have been the case if schools had pushed pupils to the building trades instead of universities.

There are still only 50% of school leavers going to university, the other 50% presumably are available to enter trades.

You engaging your figures before thinking again, the wages of construction workers as already fallen as a result of cheaper skilled workers coming here from abroad.

But not for the reason you suggest

Ultimately though their wage needed to be lower, highly paid construction workers just increases the cost to build and makes housing less affordable.

They didn't need to be anything, they fell because they were high enough to attract foreign labour and alleviate the shortfall.

Archived