Britain is Full and over crowding?

No it doesn't. It has everything to do with culture. This country is predominantly a conservative, white, Protestant Christian, Anglo-Saxon country. Countries like the USA, Australia, Canada and even some European countries like Germany are similar to ours. We share a common heritage, values and culture. The people Labour allowed to flood into this country do not share our cultural values. They are predominantly illiberal, Islamic, unskilled people who cannot and will not integrate easily. Yet again Labour undermined the work ethic of the country by letting in people who contribute little but receive everything available. And nobody knows why especially Labour supporters.

I thought that the country that sends the highest number of immigrants to us was Ireland? Admittedly they don't meet your WASP description though.

I thought that the country that sends the highest number of immigrants to us was Ireland? Admittedly they don't meet your WASP description though.

At least they can speak English when they get here and they aren't afraid of hard work.

Less than ten per cent of this island is built on; many countries have population densities which are several times over as much as ours.

What is your definition of "full?"

When the fabric of a Country is damaged. Hospitals cannot cope, housing shortage, schools overun by foreign children, parts of large Towns/Cities which are no go areas - these are just for starters.

Angel.

He also says this, which will not please the far left. He seems to be going one way, then another.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18354458

I doubt that. Labour know they need the Scottish and Welsh Labour votes, the far left aren't stupid, they're not going to want either an English parliament or an independent England when they know that it's likely they would be Tory dominated. But that's another thread entirely.

No its Muslims.

Believe me, I'm not of the lefty persuasion, but I bet you would have a hard time backing that up.

There are an awful lot of white underclass getting money too you know.

And incidentally many of the services that used to be available under the last government which were exclusive e.g. Asian only diabetes or heart disease management classes and similar, were the first thing to be cut by this government so don't exist anymore.

Archived