Britain is Full and over crowding?

for starters the so called Labour party should get back in touch with its roots ie the working class and what they actually want . They can start by recruiting more working class people into their currently dwindling membership and taking on board their views not the views which predominate today from a handful of London centric intellectuals , lawyers , former non productive individuals and the like who have never run anything in their lives and most of which to went to public school.[ as do their children ]

The working class do not want immigration in any way shape or form particulary in large numbers that does not make them Daily Mail readers or racists those labels are worn out . If the present leadership cannot cope or deal with this forget being re-elected .

whats your solution:suspect:

Working Class? Who are they these days? The unspeakable truth of why Labour let in millions of immigrants was to prop up their electoral support. There is no other explanation. Millions of grateful immigrants let in without hindrance, handed free health care, housing and education. Given citizenship in a matter of days just by answering a few questions for which they received tax payer funded coaching. Who else would they vote for?

Working Class? Who are they these days? The unspeakable truth of why Labour let in millions of immigrants was to prop up their electoral support. There is no other explanation. Millions of grateful immigrants let in without hindrance, handed free health care, housing and education. Given citizenship in a matter of days just by answering a few questions for which they received tax payer funded coaching. Who else would they vote for?

This would appear to back that up.

August 2009

New migrants willing to canvass for Labour or another political party could get a British passport within a year under citizenship proposals announced today by the immigration minister, Phil Woolas.

This would appear to back that up.

I notice how you didn't bold "or another political party" MrSmith ;)

Woolas's proposal was more about getting immigrants to become engaged with "UK values", something immigrants have been derided for not knowing for donkey's years.

READ THE WHOLE FLIPPIN ARTICLE!

I notice how you didn't bold "or another political party" MrSmith ;)

Woolas's proposal was more about getting immigrants to become engaged with "UK values", something immigrants have been derided for not knowing for donkey's years.

READ THE WHOLE FLIPPIN ARTICLE!

I didn't bold any of it. :)

Anyone who has strong feelings about the mass immigration we have gone through must be quite insane to even think of giving their vote to Liebour,the party that brought the immigrants here in the first place.

i dont really have a strong feeling either way tbh, just doesnt really interest me

then again i wont be voting for labore or any of em either

Perhaps Labour can form a coalition with the BNP next time, now they have so much in common.

I'm not sure the BNP would welcome a coalition with a racist party; they are after all the only non racist party we have.:)

Archived