Britain is Full and over crowding?

But this thread is about Britain. If the density of population in England concerns you so much start a new thread.

Very confrontational, as far as Im aware England is part of Britain so the poster is quite within their rights to mention it

England, area 50,337 square miles

Population density is 1052 which is the highest in Europe, its higher than India, Pakistan, China and we keep letting more in.Its :loopy:

I am English and live in the most densely populated country in Europe;

Not quite:

Netherlands

Belgium

Israel

Lebanon

all higher than UK

The challenge was to name 5 countries with higher population densities than UK

Very confrontational, as far as Im aware England is part of Britain so the poster is quite within their rights to mention it

It's so easy, just sprinkle a bit of bird food and down they swoop. :hihi:

If we aren't overcrowded we definitely are going to be soon!

We really should be more harsh with potential immigrants/refugees to be fair.

Immigrants like the ones "Yea, I burned all my papers to get from home to here & forgot where I used live, can I live here now because even though i've forgotten where I live, i'll be tortured if I go back because I have a slightly overgrown little toe"

and the Refugees "I'm escaping a war happening in my own country but you see i've developed teleportation so i've skipped every other stable country between there and here... Can I have a house now please?

We should just basically copy exactly the same system what the Aussies have, it is possible to Immigrate there but you damn well better be bringing something into the country other than 14 kids...

No more so than they would be to claim that Britain is over full by referencing the population density of London.

How does that work ?you just go to google home page ,type in the phrase Retep gave you and then explore the results at your own pace this one was at the top

http://biasedbbc.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Rant&action=display&thread=1566

So what you're saying is that you don't want to provide the evidence to back up your claim, but expect me to go and look for it myself?

And when I come back and say that you're wrong and I found no such evidence, are you then going to provide some yourself, or is it just too much effort for you to back up your own statements?

No more so than they would be to claim that Britain is over full by referencing the population density of London.

As far as Im aware London is in England which is part of Britain..we could go on forever surely re the OP any place in Britain which may have a problem with overcrowding is worth mentioning in its own right

Playing devils advocate here, but, as you and others suggest UK is far from full and infrastructure is fine and plenty of people want to come here should we relax our immigration policy rather that tighten it ?

So what you're saying is that you don't want to provide the evidence to back up your claim, but expect me to go and look for it myself?

And when I come back and say that you're wrong and I found no such evidence, are you then going to provide some yourself, or is it just too much effort for you to back up your own statements?

The evidence is in the link..are you being deliberately obtuse and ignorant,I daresay if we all resorted to a certain posters obsession with cutting and pasting articles from Wikki and such like the forums bandwith would be swamped in a matter of hours.

Archived