Britain is Full and over crowding?

population density england http://www.neuralmap.com/archives/population-density-england/

England 50.1 million (83.7 per cent) 130,281 383 /km²

South east england 8 million population packed into 19,096 km² or roughly 419 in people per km² (circa 2001 much higher now)

At least our kids are being told about the problem.

www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/population.html

England's population density is more than treble the European average of 117 people per sq km.

England is also one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

http://www.dwtkns.com/density/

Have a closer look with this, about half of the UK has disappeared by the time you hit 115, as have large portions of europe obviously.

The UK clearly has a population hotspot centred around London, the only european equivalent appears to be in Germany.

You refuse to provide evidence to support your assertion and when I ask for it you mumble something about google. Maybe it's you that's a little thick.Other people have stepped up though and provided a few links for you.

No definately you, other people had to provide the links for you as it seems you were incapable of educating yourself.

..yes such scenarios exist, but what do you think they number in reality? The vast number of immigrants who come here, come here to work or study.

I wonder what the Aborigines thought to the thousands of criminals arriving on their shores after being deported there.

Incidentally, Australia does take in refugees and asylum seekers and has a comprehensive system to accommodate them, don't believe everything you read in the Red Tops.

"The Vast Number" I hear that a lot from Lefties and the deranged in forums quite a bit. Even if "The Vast Number" do come to work, they have come in such numbers that it is unfair on the people already living here. Overcrowded Schools, other services and reverse racism. Multiculturalism is a lie, there isn't "a blending of cultures" at least not in a good way. There is Native Culture and Foreign Culture and most of the times they are completely opposed to one another.

Don't bring up the Aborigines, the British transformed Australia into the country it is today. Also the world was much different then. The Ottoman Empire trying to invade constantly, the Western Age of Empire and their games to outdo each other at every turn. Also why the hell should Britain take as many as we do? sod that, we really should just shut the Borders to Immigrants and Refugees until we can sort the backlog of Illegals here and allow the infrastructure to grow, then reopen the border to allow limited amounts in each year, that way would be fair to everyone.

[/b]

"I'm afraid your out of touch(

basically they're copying england another boat load of queue jumping illegal scammers just arrived today ,,just sink the boat 100k off christmas Island ,and ring up on sat phone come and{"save us") get us ,over 100 no papers no passports all dumped at sea after coming through a couple of muslim countrys its boat loads every other day off christmas Island.

like the indonesian F minister keeps on saying "you've got to take the sugar off the table"

one boat just went down 38K from indonesia and the oz navy had to rescue the survivors the indonesians said they didn't have a boat to spare for their fellow muslims :suspect: over 90 drowned

they know were a soft touch in the west so why not .

So what your basically telling me is that all immigrants even the ones all the way across the world are dishonest in their tactics to get into countries with higher living standards? Why should we as residents of a country, trust these people when they use such underhand tactics to get in?

Or are you saying we should use harsher tactics to stop them getting in? Like just do what the French did to us. Send them back across the channel (Take finger prints as well so they can't just try again!) and then they will slowly make their way out of Europe (as the powers the be, boot them out of their countries)

In my eyes there should be no, justice or appeals for Illegals. If they are here illegally they should be booted out at minimum cost to the taxpayer.

No definately you, other people had to provide the links for you as it seems you were incapable of educating yourself.

I'm afraid that's the way a debate works, when you make an assertion, it's up to you to provide the evidence. I'm sure you've had that explained to you before.

Interesting article on the BBC website which quotes a report on the UK National Ecosystem Assessment which claims that only around 2.27% of England is actually built on. Not what anyone with a modicum of sense would call overcrowded.

Interesting article on the BBC website which quotes a report on the UK National Ecosystem Assessment which claims that only around 2.27% of England is actually built on. Not what anyone with a modicum of sense would call overcrowded.

The vast majority of land is unsuitable for housing and agriculture, and significantly more land is needed for agriculture than houses, this means we have to live on very small parts of the land. Hence overcrowding becomes a problem.

So what your saying is we should give up the ability to feed 60% of the country so we can house more & more people?

Or should be just house people on the miles of MOD testing ranges? Think H&S would have something to say about that! How about we give up Military Training areas completely... I mean why on Earth would our Soldiers need places to train with their weapons with absolutely no risk to the public :suspect:

Or how about we just destroy what natural beauty we have in this country, Places like the Peak District aren't needed surely! but the need to house a few more foreign families is!

Archived