Britain is Full and over crowding?

Who would our political refugees be? Nick Griffin? Members of the EDL? Anjem Choudery?

A lot of these people are probably just oddballs and malcontents who can't fit in, why do we advertise ourselves as a haven to such people, how is that sustainable?

yes i agree lets kick out all three of those :D

How about asking about how established communities are being fractured because of the high level of immigration.

The breaking down of communities and the rise in migration levels are down to the same cause.

Unregulated capitalism on a global scale.

The very thing our government's policies for the last 30 years and more have been promoting.

For the silly question in the thread title even being asked is just symptomatic of how desperately in need of a scapegoat some people obviously are. I suppose immigrants are to blame for the floods too.

The breaking down of communities and the rise in migration levels are down to the same cause.

Unregulated capitalism on a global scale.

The very thing our government's policies for the last 30 years and more have been promoting.

For the silly question in the thread title even being asked is just symptomatic of how desperately in need of a scapegoat some people obviously are. I suppose immigrants are to blame for the floods too.

Yes they are, as more people arrived in the country there was more need for building land, we couldn't use prime agricultural land because we need it to grow food, the cheapest land is unfortunately the land that is more likely to flood. Build house on this land to accommodate the increasing population and flooded houses are inevitable.

I don’t really blame the immigrants I blame the government for encouraging them to come here.:)

Yes they are, as more people arrived in the country there was more need for building land, we couldn't use prime agricultural land because we need it to grow food, the cheapest land is unfortunately the land that is more likely to flood. Build house on this land to accommodate the increasing population and flooded houses are inevitable.

I don’t really blame the immigrants I blame the government for encouraging them to come here.:)

hahahahahaha

and its NOT to do like he said with capitalism, people buying land (cheaper the better) to build on and make money no matter the consequences, whether immigrants are here or not?

hahahahahaha

and its NOT to do like he said with capitalism, people buying land (cheaper the better) to build on and make money no matter the consequences, whether immigrants are here or not?

If the immigrants weren't here there would be no need to build houses, because we would already have enough for the declining population.

Anyone who thinks immigrants are the sole cause of Britain's problems should visit places like Middlesbrough or Margate or quite a few parts of Sheffield in fact. Virtually everyone's white, but it's far from Utopian. These places wouldn't survive without the immigrants & children of immigrants in urban areas subsiding them through their taxes.

Anyone who thinks immigrants are the sole cause of Britain's problems should visit places like Middlesbrough or Margate or quite a few parts of Sheffield in fact. Virtually everyone's white, but it's far from Utopian. These places wouldn't survive without the immigrants & children of immigrants in urban areas subsiding them through their taxes.

Our governments are ultimately to blame for allowing lazy people to sit on their arses in return for free money and houses whilst encouraging immigrants to come and do the jobs the lazy won’t do.

Our governments are ultimately to blame for allowing lazy people to sit on their arses in return for free money and houses whilst encouraging immigrants to come and do the jobs the lazy won’t do.

it must be so easy sitting in your black and white simplistic life

Archived