Britain is Full and over crowding?

Are you claiming that there won’t be enough young people paying into the system and caring for the elderly and at the same time claiming that if the elderly work longer they will take work from the young?

Surely if there aren’t enough young people to fill the jobs then it’s got to be better for the elderly to work longer, thereby lowering the burden you claim they will be.

Um, no. That's why I said - To be honest I don't buy that statement.

Miliband now admits Labour got it wrong on immigration.

Tory's pledged to reduce net immigration to the tens of thousands before the election, a pledge they have so far failed to meet (in fact net immigration was still at record levels in June 2011) and is impossible to meet whilst we are in the EU.

Personally I will never forgive Labour for allowing the post 1997 uncontrolled mass immigation. LibLabCon cannot be trusted on immigration and will never get a grip on the situation, the only credible party that will do anything about it is UKIP.

The matter has already been addressed

Um, no. That's why I said - To be honest I don't buy that statement.

I know you don't agree, but so far you haven't explained how increasing the population and mass unemployment will help to pay for the elderly.

Yet another Labour apology for getting it wrong. But at the time they were bullying anyone who questioned their policy. That cretin Blunkett let most of them in and sacked anyone who questioned his authority. Brown called anyone who disagreed with him on the subject a bigot. All the while the very people they relied on for votes were being overrun by immigrants. Stupidity doesn't even begin to cover it.

And who was advising Brown to call dissenters bigots? Step forward Messrs Milliband and Balls. Is there anyone in the Labour Party with a shred of decency or self respect? Milliband is a Grade A, Class 1 hypocrite, like the rest of them.

Will we now see Comrade Dore and the rest of the pea brained idiots down at Red Central row back on their commitment to City of Sanctuary? Whatever possessed them to think the people in a city with high unemployment, poor education and a chronic housing shortage would welcome mass immigration? It's sheer stupidity. In effect, Milliband is saying that it was a Labour mistake. I'm guessing Doreski won't be admitting that any time soon.

Correct on all levels. The Labour party also treated those opposed to the EU as some sort of dinosaur...

All the flack that was directed to those who were forward thinking enough to see what an error mass immigration and our involvement with the EU was are owed an apology by those who called them racist and bigot.

So expect everybody else to curb their population growth whilst turning a blind eye to our own?

We don't have an issue with population growth within the UK, isn't it already negative (as it is in most Western European countries).

Population growth by immigration can't be considered in isolation as clearly the population falls somewhere else.

I wonder what the social and economic effects would be if everyone (regardless of status) returned back to their ancestral homes ?

There would be nobody left here...

And Africa would become very crowded.

Well it's all very well having plenty of land but if most people want jobs they will head to the cities and housing can become a real problem, if they can't get to their place of work economically and it takes nearly two hours to get home it can become stressful

Archived