Eating healthily but NOT LOSING WEIGHT?

No you dont look fat but then again youre not me are you. everyones bodies are different.

I understand that. The reason I posted the picture is because we are pretty much the same height and weight. I wasn't having a go at you.

If you want the results badly enough, and you are willing to put in the effort for 1 hour out of your whole week, then we are offering a money back guarantee of results against one of the sessions (Dore Sunday 9.45am)

• Size 18 to size 12 in 3 months
  • 5cm lost from waistline in first 2 weeks
  • Dress size dropped in one week
  • 1/2 stone lost in first 2 weeks

If you are willing to put half as much effort into sorting the problem out than you are getting stressed out about BMI charts and worrying about your shape then come along.

One hour a week to sort your problem out "v" 7 days a week getting stressed/upset.

I know which option I'd choose

If you want the results badly enough, and you are willing to put in the effort for 1 hour out of your whole week, then we are offering a money back guarantee of results against one of the sessions (Dore Sunday 9.45am)

• Size 18 to size 12 in 3 months
  • 5cm lost from waistline in first 2 weeks
  • Dress size dropped in one week
  • 1/2 stone lost in first 2 weeks

If you are willing to put half as much effort into sorting the problem out than you are getting stressed out about BMI charts and worrying about your shape then come along.

One hour a week to sort your problem out "v" 7 days a week getting stressed/upset.

I know which option I'd choose

If ever I had contemplated using your services I wouldn't now.

Perhaps you haven't read the whole post?

You have just advised a young women who has food and image issue, but who is a healthy weight, to come along and potentially lose 0.5 stone in a week - do you really in your heart believe that is good advice?

If she lost 0.5 stone she could be actually underweight.......she has already stated her ambition is to be 7stone...... would you still be touting for her business should she reach her goal? I would hope not.

I hope the OP seeks the advice of medics soon.

As I said, you have a choice, one session a week and your body problem is sorted out or you continue to get upset.

The side effects of the fast results are

• Greater energy levels
  • Better body image
  • Greater strength and fitness levels
  • Toned body, people feeling comfy wearing clothes not worn for years (ie shorter skirts)

These are the side effects that our class members see. At the end of the day, the choice is yours, you can seek the advice of a medic who will no doubt give pills or other councelling and drag the problem out for weeks/months or you come to class and get fast results

As I said, you have a choice, one session a week and your body problem is sorted out or you continue to get upset.

The side effects of the fast results are

• Greater energy levels
  • Better body image
  • Greater strength and fitness levels
  • Toned body, people feeling comfy wearing clothes not worn for years (ie shorter skirts)

These are the side effects that our class members see. At the end of the day, the choice is yours, you can seek the advice of a medic who will no doubt give pills or other councelling and drag the problem out for weeks/months or you come to class and get fast results

but perhaps not the mind.

If ever I had contemplated using your services I wouldn't now.

Perhaps you haven't read the whole post?

You have just advised a young women who has food and image issue, but who is a healthy weight, to come along and potentially lose 0.5 stone in a week - do you really in your heart believe that is good advice?

Have you noticed all these people who are offering 'help' are all from companies with products or whatever to sell.

Just so you companies know, you're just coming across really badly. I know most people who can see an issue with you all offering advice, will now think very badly of you.

I would not contemplate using your services/products because you're obviously not bothered about peoples health, either mental or physical.

And to the OP, as I've said before, you're perfect as you are. You really don't need to lose weight, and please do not be suckered in by these vultures who are trying to sell something to you. PLEASE. Honestly, most people would be so jealous of you.

And just to add, because they've annoyed me so much, one of them has a very bad reputation, if you google their company, they've got really bad reviews and I knew someone who worked for them and even they said how truly crap they are and not to touch them with a barge pole.

I love their comment about losing 3 dress sizes too, very responsible eh ;)

Have you noticed all these people who are offering 'help' are all from companies with products or whatever to sell.

Just so you companies know, you're just coming across really badly. I know most people who can see an issue with you all offering advice, will now think very badly of you.

I would not contemplate using your services/products because you're obviously not bothered about peoples health, either mental or physical.

And to the OP, as I've said before, you're perfect as you are. You really don't need to lose weight, and please do not be suckered in by these vultures who are trying to sell something to you. PLEASE. Honestly, most people would be so jealous of you.

And just to add, because they've annoyed me so much, one of them has a very bad reputation, if you google their company, they've got really bad reviews and I knew someone who worked for them and even they said how truly crap they are and not to touch them with a barge pole.

I love their comment about losing 3 dress sizes too, very responsible eh ;)

I agree. At 9st and 5ft3, i'd guess that the OP is probably around a dress size 10 or 12. Losing 3 dress sizes would result in her being very underweight and probably not healthy at all.

Archived