Gherkins on mcdonalds burgers

I love the gherkin, but I don't eat at McDonalds, I buy jar of gherkins to put on my home made ones. When I take my grandchildren as a treat, the eldest two don't like Gherkins but the 5 year old loves them, she can sit and eat half a jar full. Like Methbelle when I take the little ones I usually just have a portion of fries I like the fries there.

Arbys Roast beef sandwiches I like and Carls Juniors chile burgers also. For good Mexican food Chile's is the place to go. But Chile's are only located on the US west coast and as far east as Colorado.

Best burgers at another chain only on the west coast called In N' Out.

For the best all out variety of choice in fast food Legends is the place to go.

The decor is all 1950s themed and you can listen to all the old Elvis, Everly Brothers and many more oldies hits while you eat

It has to be realized though that even a chain restaurant is only as good as it's management.

Being American by origin you might have heard of the Sizzler restaurant chain.

There was a Sizzler not far from our house. Went there once and the food and hygienic conditions were crap. It closed down a couple of years ago.

On the other hand there's a Sizzler over in the next town which is crowded all hours of the day. Salad bar and hor's d'ouvres section well stocked and fresh, squeaky clean and the main courses served hot and fast

Near my Dads is the only Sizzler on LI.. I think thats the only reason why its still in business. Almost everyone I know whose eaten in there has walked out with food poisoning. :/

I lovelovelove Wendys & Checkers/Ralleys, but the later is super greasy, so probably not the best for my dodgy tummy now

Archived