This Flaming British Summer!

I'm sick of it,I've hardly been out this Summer,apart from having a week in Cornwall in May.In fact I've got so much into the habit of staying in i think i'm turning into a recluse.

Wonder what it will be like for the Tennis next week.

Just thought i would feel better having a moan,while listening to the gale force winds and pouring rain.

Have you seen as much of your neighbours this year.

Summer only started yesterday, and look at all the good weather we have had since then.

It has rained now for about 48 hours, and been cold.

That is what English Summers are about.

It is what made us build the Empire.

To find some where bloody warm and dry. :D

The Isle of Wight festival is really suffering. The poor weather has led to traffic backing up to the dock on the Isle of Wight yesterday, this has meant that the ferries are unable to unload anybody. So hundreds were reported to be stranded on ferries and thousands in Portsmouth.

The situation hasn't improved much today, many were forced to sleep in the cars overnight due to the continuing traffic chaos, the cars are being towed individually into the car park by tractors. Here's a video of the festival where if you notice that even a Land Rover is being towed by a tractor!

I'm sick of it,I've hardly been out this Summer,apart from having a week in Cornwall in May.In fact I've got so much into the habit of staying in i think i'm turning into a recluse.

Wonder what it will be like for the Tennis next week.

Just thought i would feel better having a moan,while listening to the gale force winds and pouring rain.

Have you seen as much of your neighbours this year.

I can't think of anything better than spending a week in Cornwall .

Archived