Queen to shake hands with Sinn Fein Leader.

What's more surprising is that Martin McGuiness is now willing to shake hands with the queen. Just shows how people can change given time.

Gery Adams didnt miss the chance to say "i know republicans will have a problem, blah blah, even i have had family members killed by the crown forces, blah blah"

The mans a cretin, a terrorist and needs a bullet like i need a hair cut.

Thats badly if anyone wondering.

What's more surprising is that Martin McGuiness is now willing to shake hands with the queen. Just shows how people can change given time.

I don't know how he can bring him self so low.

After the way the the English have treat the Irish over the centuries, she should crawl on her knees to him for forgiveness.

For all his murderous past, he must be a very forgiving man.

Its a good thing to happen, and fair play to the queen, I'm not sure I'd be keen on shaking hands with someone who quite possibly killed a close relative of hers. Times a healer I guess.

I agree I think its admirable that gestures are being made to help continue the improving relations between England and Ireland,and i don't really think the Queen will feel bitter about what happened to Earl Mountbatten.

You can understand how some of those who have lost loved ones in the confict may feel though.

Gery Adams didnt miss the chance to say "i know republicans will have a problem, blah blah, even i have had family members killed by the crown forces, blah blah"

The mans a cretin, a terrorist and needs a bullet like i need a hair cut.

Thats badly if anyone wondering.

Please read the history about Northern Ireland and you will realise the Protestant movement controlled all the this area treating catholics as we treat immegrants now. The police force was Protestant, if you was a catholic you were bottom of the pile.

No excuse for what the IRA did but this Monarchy have a lot to anwer for.

We Brits were horrible people.

Let's give Northen Ireland back to the people it belongs to.

Please read the history about Northern Ireland and you will realise the Protestant movement controlled all the this area treating catholics as we treat immegrants now. The police force was Protestant, if you was a catholic you were bottom of the pile.

even in this country

as john lydons book was titled

No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs

Thats not the fault of this Monarchy though is it,and wrong political decisions are not the fault of we Brits.We have to move on from the past and leave history in the books to learn from.

Thankfully the majority if Irish have realised that,and the people in the South don't appear to want Northern Ireland back either.

Archived