Queen to shake hands with Sinn Fein Leader.

the Queen should be begging forgiveness from Martin McGuiness. She should be on her knees apologising for everything that this country did. Northern Ireland already belongs to her, she should give it back to the Irish. Southern Ireland belongs to Ireland, the other counties should also.

The British terrorised the Irish. The Irish simply retaliated. The were persecuted people. Hope McGuiness gives her what for

the Queen should be begging forgiveness from Martin McGuiness. She should be on her knees apologising for everything that this country did. Northern Ireland already belongs to her, she should give it back to the Irish. Southern Ireland belongs to Ireland, the other counties should also.

The British terrorised the Irish. The Irish simply retaliated. The were persecuted people. Hope McGuiness gives her what for

You obviously don't share the same opinion as the majority of Irish people then.

:hihi:You know not so long ago you would have been put in the tower for that kind of talk.

The Republic of Ireland can have Northern Ireland if and when the Northern Irish people want a united Ireland. Northern Ireland is not part of the Republic of Ireland because the Parliament of Northern Ireland decided it did not want to be part of a united Ireland but wanted to remain part of the United Kingdom.

Heard David Trimble former leader of the Ulster Unionists on the radio earlier saying that when the Queen entered the Roman Catholic church in Northern Ireland yesterday she was displaying what he described as a very important and symbolic gesture for Northern Ireland.Couldn't believe my ears.:o

Wasn't he one of Ian Paisley's closest friends at one time!

I believe that Ireland (the whole of it) should belong to Ireland, not parts belonging to England.

I am Irish, my husband is Irish, we have many Irish family and friends here and in Ireland. I wholeheartedly admit that of what I believe in. Ireland is NOT a part of England. Martin McGuiness should have shot the queen while he had the chance, next stop Margaret Thatcher!

and for all you offended by my post.....I dont really give a rat's ass.

Archived