The socks and sandal combo!

I will try to keep this light hearted but underneath it all it really gets my goat!

What is it with men and the socks and sandal combo?

Is it just my owld man who thinks he looks cool when wearing such a combination?

He thinks he looks like a movie star in em and i really have not got the heart to tell him he just looks a (removed).

Does anyone else wear the socks and sandals combo in this day and age or is he just going through some trauma in his life?

Is there anything i can do to rid him of his demons or do i just burn the offending garments..

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Sandals are convenient to slip on and off.

Socks keep your feet warm.

I really don't understand why women have a problem with them. Maybe they should worry less about fashion and more about utility, and then they'd understand.

I will try to keep this light hearted but underneath it all it really gets my goat!

What is it with men and the socks and sandal combo?

Is it just my owld man who thinks he looks cool when wearing such a combination?

He thinks he looks like a movie star in em and i really have not got the heart to tell him he just looks a (removed).

Does anyone else wear the socks and sandals combo in this day and age or is he just going through some trauma in his life?

Is there anything i can do to rid him of his demons or do i just burn the offending garments..

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Have you been together long?

Sandals are convenient to slip on and off.

Socks keep your feet warm.

I really don't understand why women have a problem with them. Maybe they should worry less about fashion and more about utility, and then they'd understand.

I never worry about fashion and with keeping big dogs i am usually in jeans anyway..

It would not be so bad if the socks were the sports type and the sandals a little more hardwearing but the socks are calf length and the sandals are of the Jesus variety..

I guess you have a point about the warmth though BUT... why not just wear jeans?

Have you been together long?

Too long :D

Too long :D

He's not a spring chicken then? Maybe he's gone past the point of caring or he never considered the ramifications (your disdain) of what he wears anyway. Maybe the fashion trap hasn't bitten him.

Does he wear shorts and a baseball cap and are the colours beige or Avacado Green ?

He's not a spring chicken then? Maybe he's gone past the point of caring or he never considered the ramifications (your disdain) of what he wears anyway. Maybe the fashion trap hasn't bitten him.

Does he wear shorts and a baseball cap and are the colours beige or Avacado Green ?

He is only 47 :hihi:

His dress code today consists off..

Magnum 80's style mirrored sunglasses..

A plain faded blue T-Shirt with a picture of what looks like the Eiffel tower on it

Black shorts which are neither long nor short (ya know, the really naff length ones) with grey racing stripes down each side.

Brown Jesus sandals ....open toe version :gag:

and..

Black socks(calf length) with red stripes on each side..

I love him dearly BUT

There is a line to be drawn somewhere :hihi:

He is only 47 :hihi:

His dress code today consists off..

Magnum 80's style mirrored sunglasses..

A plain faded blue T-Shirt with a picture of what looks like the Eiffel tower on it

Black shorts which are neither long nor short (ya know, the really naff length ones) with grey racing stripes down each side.

Brown Jesus sandals ....open toe version :gag:

and..

Black socks(calf length) with red stripes on each side..

I love him dearly BUT

There is a line to be drawn somewhere :hihi:

Omg..you have got it bad.

Sounds like Buck or Harleyman :D

Archived