Wierd conversation at the petrol station

Chris rocks a racist but can get away with it because he,s black.

Some of his humour can be a little cringe making racially popps, but at least he's even handed..perhaps you didn't see his observations on n******? ;)

Ps: There are many white/hispanic/asian comedians 'who get away with it' too.

No it's not. He is an arab and arab is not a term of abuse like ****. If I'd followed it up by saying I'd kil myself if I was an arab that wou;d be racist. And if you can't work that out for yourself you're either dopey or being facetious.

So if a Pakistani said "I would kill myself if I was a Brit" that would be offensive and racist,you could also substitute Scot,Aussie,Turk etc into that sentence,why should the word **** be any different they call themselves by that name regularly.This is how much a joke the racism agenda has become thanks to the apologists and PC brigade

So if a Pakistani said "I would kill myself if I was a Brit" that would be offensive and racist,you could also substitute Scot,Aussie,Turk etc into that sentence,why should the word **** be any different they call themselves by that name regularly.

I don't think any of the protoganists in the OP were lamenting being called **** or anything else.

This is how much a joke the racism agenda has become thanks to the apologists and PC brigade

You don't remember the 70's & 80's and the shaven headed morons who used to terrorise the streets in search of 'Pakis' to beat up? Believe me, that was very far from a "joke".

The word has rather grievous associations for some Pakistanis so I don't think it's for you or me to dictate to them how they choose to be referred to or how they choose to react to it. Some indeed might not be bothered some may.

Just as some black folks call each other n***** if one ever did so to me, he'd find his nose displaced to the rear of his head.

Archived