HELP!! what can i use to get silver permanent marker off a wall

I wrote on my house my name and a friends name and my parents want it off and if I don't get it odff there will be consiquenses so I need to get the silver perminent marker off I've tried sand paper and brittle brush and more but I can't get it off so I need to somehow get it off or even make it less visable can someone help me?

I wrote on my house my name and a friends name and my parents want it off and if I don't get it odff there will be consiquenses so I need to get the silver perminent marker off I've tried sand paper and brittle brush and more but I can't get it off so I need to somehow get it off or even make it less visable can someone help me?

Just out of interest, what made you do it?

As others have said, a good solvent like those in hairspray and nail varnish remover will be the best bet, depending on the surface. It's likely you'll need to re-paint if the surface is painted.

Alternatively, you could try car polish or ceramic hob cleaner.

Archived