HELP!! what can i use to get silver permanent marker off a wall

I wrote on my house my name and a friends name and my parents want it off and if I don't get it odff there will be consiquenses so I need to get the silver perminent marker off I've tried sand paper and brittle brush and more but I can't get it off so I need to somehow get it off or even make it less visable can someone help me?

Try painting the room

I wrote on my house my name and a friends name and my parents want it off and if I don't get it odff there will be consiquenses so I need to get the silver perminent marker off I've tried sand paper and brittle brush and more but I can't get it off so I need to somehow get it off or even make it less visable can someone help me?

Some solvent should get it off.

Says the guy thats obsessed with computer games and consoles. :roll:

Not obsessed its just my hobby :huh: no need to be bitter going after me all the time silly man. Maybe you should spend more of that time learning to spell looking at your other posts.

You have a 15 year old son and a fiancee & you're writing on your parents walls with a marker pen?!?!?!

Interesting: I've found one post when you claim to have a 15 year old son and a fiancee & one where you say you're 15 yourself. They can't all be true.....

Make a paste with baking soda and a little water and try that. I hear toothpaste works, also. And they're items you have around the house. Just be careful not to destroy the surface underneath it. Then you'll really be in trouble! Good luck.

Archived