HELP!! what can i use to get silver permanent marker off a wall

You have a 15 year old son and a fiancee & you're writing on your parents walls with a marker pen?!?!?!

Interesting: I've found one post when you claim to have a 15 year old son and a fiancee & one where you say you're 15 yourself. They can't all be true.....

I posted the same thing then deleted my post, I think the OP may have some learning disability? So I think it may be a good idea to close this thread to stop any further posts

You have a 15 year old son and a fiancee & you're writing on your parents walls with a marker pen?!?!?!

Interesting: I've found one post when you claim to have a 15 year old son and a fiancee & one where you say you're 15 yourself. They can't all be true.....

Reading some of the OP's posts i would say that both mother and son use the same account, not that odd really is it?

I posted the same thing then deleted my post, I think the OP may have some learning disability? So I think it may be a good idea to close this thread to stop any further posts

Why? :loopy:

when you say 'on the wall', do you mean on an outside wall?

this may be your last resort and will definitely come under the 'consequences' threatened by your folks :(

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/in-your-area/report_request/graffiti/private.html

if nothing else, they may worth a shot to ask what would work best to help you get the writing off.

best of luck getting it cleaned up, i hope you sort it before it becomes a very expensive lesson...and i hope youve learnt it! :thumbsup:

x

When gross stupidity overcomes me and I write my name (and friends) on the wall in PERMANENT marker, it can be removed quite simply with a bucketful of hydrofluoric acid.

Simply chuck it on the wall and rub liberally with a nailbrush. It's best to do this wearing just an old pair of cheap underpants as the acid has a propensity to damage clothing to the point where it becomes financially unviable to patch up. :thumbsup:

a gerbal soaked in parafin?

once the little blighters stopped writhing in agony, it should come off with the minimum of fuss

Gerbal? ... surely you mean Joseph Goebbels? (or gerbil) :huh:

I think the sight of Herr Goebbels being doused in paraffin and used as a scrubbing brush, wearing nothing but a pair of old underpants, may indeed cause the graffiti to jump off the wall on its own accord though! :gag:

Gerbal? ... surely you mean Joseph Goebbels? (or gerbil) :huh:

I think the sight of Herr Goebbels being doused in paraffin and used as a scrubbing brush, wearing nothing but a pair of old underpants, may indeed cause the graffiti to jump off the wall on its own accord though! :gag:

gerbil thats the one? sorry dad

i shall eat the innards of a month old emptied ferret immediately

Archived