What is the plural of iPod touch?

This singular is iPod touch. Which is the correct use, when trying to say x requires several of them...

x requires several iPod touchs.

x requires several iPod touches.

x requires several iPod touchs'.

x requires several iPod touches'.

This singular is iPod touch. Which is the correct use, when trying to say x requires several of them...

According to Apple Support documentation, they use "iPod touches".

"Important: Removing all your MobileMe Sync Data will remove the data from MobileMe Calendar, MobileMe Contacts, and from any iPhones or iPod touches you are synchronizing via MobileMe over-the-air syncing."

Quite why anyone would consider anything other than touches is beyond me.

Quite why anyone would consider anything other than touches is beyond me.

All you have to do is drive along any of the arterial roads of sheffield and you will see that we appear to be in some kind of zone of utter ignornace of the english language.

How people can have expensive signs written without getting someone with an IQ above 80 and a basic grasp of english, to read it first and remove the apostrophes, is quite beyond me.

:rolleyes:

Archived