Conservatives discuss whether to remove housing benefit from under 25s

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9351604/New-welfare-clampdown-could-axe-housing-benefit-from-under-25s.html#disqus_thread

Ministers expect this “next wave” of benefit cuts to include the axing of all housing benefit currently paid to around 380,000 people aged under 25. Such a move would force many to move back in with their parents rather than living independently.

People under 25 will be forced to revolt. Else many will become homeless and die prematurely. (Not everybody has parents etc. to rely on, and people are denied by law from building their own slum housing)

I feel sorry for the youth of today. They are like small mammals being tortured.

And I worry. They owe us nothing.

I can only think of comparing this with animal abuse, you know when somebody kicks a dog, again and again. It does one of three things.

It takes the punishment and dies early.

It bites the owner and achieves freedom/dies early.

It bites somebody else and gets put down by the state.

If we are to treat the children (adults of tomorrow) of the UK so poorly, then the UK is gone, it is dead, it is extinct. It will decline and be known of only in history books.

Structural unemployment exists due to currency and land monopoly.

Your seemingly simple solution is unworkable.

I disagree, jobs are those for people that want them. They may not be well paid or full time but jobs are there and these jobs are often the stepping stones for better ones.

I really don't understand your sentiment that the youth of today are so badly treated?

I see the psychosis has intensified.

get well soon.

Many a true word is said in jest.

But a lot of my predictions have come true. And society seems to be destined to kill itself (or at least the current one we live in - land monopolists on crack).

Yes iv'e heard about this its appalling, but i really don't think that the goverment will get away with operating that position.They're will be to much opposition.Housing charity groups have attacked the plans.

Its a proposal at this stage isn't it,more people will speak out.

Yes iv'e heard about this its appalling, but i really don't think that the goverment will get away with operating that position.They're will be to much opposition.Housing charity groups have attacked the plans.

Its a proposal at this stage isn't it,more people will speak out.

The problem is;

The rent is too high.

House prices are too high.

The money isn't real.

There isn't enough housing/land designated for housing.

The government does all it can to perpetuate the land and currency monopoly through housing, in particular mortgages. And it uses taxation to prop up the market. And it does so at the expense of the real economy.

The whole system is a sham.

Archived