Why do people feel bitter and resentful?

The big problems with bitterness and resentment is that if you allow yourself to feel either then it's very likely that you are the biggest loser as a result because it colours how you interact with your world.

Disasterous Dave and his governmental cronies are teaching people how to be bitter and resentful. After the 1980s I'm surprised that people still vote Conservative; you'd have thought they had learned their lesson.

The big problems with bitterness and resentment is that if you allow yourself to feel either then it's very likely that you are the biggest loser as a result because it colours how you interact with your world.

Fair Do's but if you didn't feel bitter and resentful now and again there would be no parity to life, no yin and yang etc...

I really hate myself sometimes... ;)

I think it's fairly natural to feel like that sometimes, I know I have .. But I look around at the people I love and the things I do have and it soon goes.

I feel bitter about my friend at the moment as she is going to Zumba, aqua aerobics etc. and I will never be able to do that, but I bite my to gue and wish her well and the resentful feeling soon goes away.

Disasterous Dave and his governmental cronies are teaching people how to be bitter and resentful. After the 1980s I'm surprised that people still vote Conservative; you'd have thought they had learned their lesson.

What's it got to do with politics?

Archived