Cameron guilty of driving offences?

And so from bonding over football with his son to leaving his eight-year-old daughter Nancy behind in the pub near Chequers. Although it is every parent’s nightmare, he says he can now look back on the story with some amusement.

Mr Cameron's idea of 'chillaxing'? 'Sam and I cooking supper, like we will tonight, and relaxing in front of the telly.' It is a time when he knows there will be no scrutiny, no detectives and no one else around

‘I’ve had emails, texts, people coming up to me saying, “Oh, it could happen to all of us” and then they tell their story. “I was left in a service station, I was left outside the butcher’s, I was lost in a bookshop . . .” ’

Did he and Sam fall out over it? ‘No. We weren’t cross with each other because it’s so easy to see how it happened. We had another family with us, with lots of children, so both of us had bundled lots of children into the cars. I had five in mine – no, scrap that, that’s probably illegal!They were all wearing seat belts!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163773/Cameron-axe-housing-benefits-feckless-25s-declares-war-welfare-culture.html#ixzz1yfJiogzt

If we left our children in the pub and bundled lots of children into cars I'm not sure the police would be very forgiving!

Probably, and this corner-cutting (over-loading cars and/or non-compliance with seat-belt law) goes on every day of the week.

Only a handful (relatively) come to grief, though.

Question for drivers/parents, though, is how do you ensure that you are not involved in the grief? Cut corners, "it's only just round the corner, no ill will come of it" or do it right every time?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163773/Cameron-axe-housing-benefits-feckless-25s-declares-war-welfare-culture.html#ixzz1yfJiogzt

If we left our children in the pub and bundled lots of children into cars I'm not sure the police would be very forgiving!

Cameron to axe housing benefits for feckless under 25s as he declares war on welfare culture

Prime Minister gives exclusive interview to the MAIL ON SUNDAY

Reveals housing benefit will be scrapped for under 25s, who'll be forced to live with their parents

Dole money will be stopped for those who refuse to find work

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163773/Cameron-axe-housing-benefits-feckless-25s-declares-war-welfare-culture.html#ixzz1yh11PUJZ

Spot on its time governmnet had the balls to make people work.

Spot on its time governmnet had the balls to make people work.

The problem is that there is no work to be had.

We are in the silly situation of making people work longer, and keeping people on benefits when they are fit for work.

It would be better to lower the retirement age, and put young people into work.

Morale would increase all round.

We are in the silly situation of making people work longer, and keeping people on benefits when they are fit for work.

If there was no work to be had why do we have such high immigration levels? Are they not coming here to work?

If there is no work to be had how is it that I found employment?

If there is no work to be had how is it that I found employment?

You are lucky.

We are not setting men on at present.

In fact we are losing men, there is no replacement for men who leave.

We are very short-staffed and have to ferry men from site to site to keep staffing levels up.

And I am talking about a big company here.

Archived