Where is best to watch England vs. Italy with both Italians and English?

Youshless

Looking for an atmospheric pub that will have English and Italians watching the game. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I was thinking of somewhere on Ecclesall Road, but anywhere with a good atmosphere really :)

Thanks!

Looking for an atmospheric pub that will have English and Italians watching the game. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I was thinking of somewhere on Ecclesall Road, but anywhere with a good atmosphere really :)

Thanks!

If it is purely atmosphere and don't care about things like decent beer or questionable people then I would suggest The Old Monk, The Nursery Tavern or Walkabout. How many Italians you will get anywhere is debatable and even if there are they will be in the minority. Also I can remember it kicking off in walkabout during World Cup 2006 when England went out to Portugal and riot coppers coming in, that and Nandos getting smashed up.

all of the above I want to avoid!

I just want to go somewhere with my italian girlfriend that isn't populated by drunken louts, wannabe hooligans or any other idiots looking for an excuse to ruin someones day.

I think Town is out of the question...

Any ideas?

Guest sibon
@Kirby - Thanks! I'll look into them :)

I was in the Riverside last night to watch France V Spain.

Nice pub.

Archived