Taliban soldier allowed to stay

Thats ok then sorry is he allowed to kill other nationality's who happen to be our allies,it didnt say they were not British either,I would imagine he would keep that information close to his chest seeing as he's been allowed to stay here.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

Nope.

Unless he is also an apostate of Islam, I would assume having joined the Taliban in the first place to "advance the cause of Islam", he will still be as active in trying to advance the cause of Islam even in this country. He could be a danger to the UK.

There is a fine line between politic and religion. I've never heard of anyone going to fight over religion

you still cant think further than your nose can you? even after having it spelt out

taliban fighter = enemy of britain DOESNT always mean the same thing, it depends on cicumstances, context and the person involved

You do talk a load of nonsense sometimes,the circumstances are he has admitted killing and causing to be killed by his actions,what is so hard to understand?

• 2 months later...
like it or not thats what makes this country stand above other countries, were civilised and treat people with respect, even ones that are "dodgy"

looking at that quote it doesnt sound like hes hardcore taliban, just a young fella that joined thinking he was doing good helping against people invading his country.

lets face it, if this country was "invaded" you lot would want to help fight back?

Well said.

Archived