Taliban soldier allowed to stay

no your right they did try to deport him but cos were civilised etc we do have laws and rights etc which desperate people (rightly and wrongly) could be used.

as for your second point, that sounds like a good idea, although could you really trust him out there? we know of taliban / al queda infilitrates in the security services.

suppose if he was really desperate to stay alive out of afganistan hed maybe put his money where his mouth is and help us?

I'd sooner trust him out there than here, and if he was any kind of a man he would have stayed in his country and helped to rebuild it and make it safer for himself and everyone else.

did you actually read the quote?

he left the taliban cos innocents were being killed, that DOESNT sound like a hardcore follower to me, sounds like he still had morals and his own thoughts of right and wrong

Yes mate i did.

But i dont believe him and the immigration dept would do well to have the same view.

P.S. So how are you this afternoon sexy?

lol.

I'd sooner trust him out there than here, and if he was any kind of a man he would have stayed in his country and helped to rebuild it and make it safer for himself and everyone else.

you can see where he wouldnt wanna stay there tho, bit more than just being a man when your the likely target of both terrorists AND the afgan army, AND half the worlds armies after your blood lol

you can see where he wouldnt wanna stay there tho, bit more than just being a man when your the likely target of both terrorists AND the afgan army, AND half the worlds armies after your blood lol

With his face covered and working for our troops no would know who he was.

Yes mate i did.

But i dont believe him and the immigration dept would do well to have the same view.

P.S. So how are you this afternoon sexy?

lol.

thought BF was the sexy one today? Oo

as for trusting him, i think he might be a well of information about the taliban too?

where they base themselves, where they hide weaponary, etc etc more than wed be privvy to?

thought BF was the sexy one today? Oo

as for trusting him, i think he might be a well of information about the taliban too?

where they base themselves, where they hide weaponary, etc etc more than wed be privvy to?

Thats the point tho.

How would we know if the intel was accurate?

How many troops will we lose before we find out hes still loyal to the taliban?

And BoyFriday is sexy.

But hes out of my league

:lol:

Archived