Taliban soldier allowed to stay

The queen, whose cousin was killed by the IRA (and quite possibly mcguinness, nobody knows who detonated the bomb) would beg to differ.

Nooooooooooooo she wouldnt.

The thing about the queen is shes too polite to tell the murderer what she really thinks.

She is acting in what she believes to be the best interest of the country.

like it or not thats what makes this country stand above other countries, were civilised and treat people with respect, even ones that are "dodgy"

looking at that quote it doesnt sound like hes hardcore taliban, just a young fella that joined thinking he was doing good helping against people invading his country.

lets face it, if this country was "invaded" you lot would want to help fight back?

Do you believe everything people like this say ?

Yes I would fight back the same as our soldiers did in the world wars, they used to get locked up as POW's we are still at war with the taliban and yet a soldier of theirs has been allowed to be free in this country even though no one wants him here,I wonder how many allied deaths he has caused ,directly or indirectly.

I agree, and disagree.

This man is fighting for a cause.

He is fighting for his religion, who are we to say he not a soldier?

I respect these men, they are standing up for their beliefs.

Well let them stand up for them somewhere else, him and his kind are not wanted here we left their version of barbarity behind long ago.

like it or not thats what makes this country stand above other countries, were civilised and treat people with respect, even ones that are "dodgy"

looking at that quote it doesnt sound like hes hardcore taliban, just a young fella that joined thinking he was doing good helping against people invading his country.

lets face it, if this country was "invaded" you lot would want to help fight back?

Oh my Lord, people like your scare me to death , and make me sick :gag:

Archived